Thursday, January 7, 2010

journey to 500!...its finally complete!


those of you who are loyal enough and patient enough to follow
my patchy and inconsistent blog, know that i was on a mission to surf 500 sessions
within one calender year. from jan 1st 2009 to dec 31st 2010. it was more than a mission! it was almost torture at certain points. but it was worth every paddle , every stormy,
rainy day when my body said HELL NO! and my heart said C'MON, ITS ONLY PAIN, WHATS THE BIG DEAL! through fevers, dirty waters, and beyond howling winds, i conquered
my goal! as a matter of fact i did better than that, i hit 501!
but i must say, out of 365 days i did miss about 7 days in total due to
random reasons out of my control. this however made me realise that it would of actually been harder to surf once EVERY single day and not miss one, than to surf 500 times...



No comments:

Post a Comment